Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Schmidt
Back in 2010, I founded the SRT Forum and the SaxoRacingTeam as a community. The fundamental idea of creating a new platform for Citroen and Peugeot drivers with an interest in technology quickly turned into a grouping of various vehicle lovers and enthusiasts that is known throughout Germany and continues to grow.
During my consultations in the community, I was able to accompany, coordinate and advance many ambitious projects – from high-revving racing engines to reliable turbo engines. Based on many years of experience with various vehicle projects (in tuning and motorsport) and with the necessary technical background as a graduate engineer (mechanical engineering), I founded the company Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Schmidt – SaxoRacingTeam in 2014.
- since 2014 services as Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Schmidt – SaxoRacingTeam
- support of motorsport teams/vehicles since 2010
- development of vehicle parts and constructive realisation since 2008
- experience with various standalone ECUs (mainly VEMS and MegaSquirt, KData, UMC) since 2008
- extensive experience in the modification of Citroen / Peugeot vehicles since 2006
- Diploma studies: mechanical engineering / production engineering – TU Chemnitz, graduated in 2013
- Main focus: Production engineering, welding technology, design engineering, fibre composite plastics, lightweight construction, CAD design, vehicle technology
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?